Welcome to the Suitable Community discussion board! We're glad to have you here. Below, you'll find our mission for the Suitable Community discussion board and our guidelines for posting on the discussion board. We ask that you keep these guidelines in mind when making any posts or responses.
Mission: This discussion board was created in response to our partners asking for a space to collaborate, network, and discuss all things student success and development. The mission is to create an open-discussion community for Suitable partners to share their thoughts on upcoming updates or questions on existing features, and to share ideas among peers to create the best engagement experience for their students and to foster their success.
- Engage to learn: this open-discussion area was created with collaborative education among peers in mind. Please only submit relevant comments based on your own experience.
- Stay on topic: when responding to a threaded discussion, please be sure your response stays on the topic of the discussion. Feel free to start a new discussion post if you’d like to discuss a different topic!
- Be respectful of all: keep respect for others in mind when engaging in discussion. This includes your peers and the Suitable team.
- Don’t post content that is libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening or inflammatory.
- Don’t post content that invades others’ privacy, including sharing the phone number or email address of others.
- Don’t engage in name-calling or attacking other people.
- Ask questions in a thoughtful, respectful, and non-threatening manner.
- Don’t let passion or emotions get the best of you in your response or when creating a thread. Think if it’s a topic best addressed on the discussion board or with your University Success partner.
- Be sure you’re using the correct community topic: there are a few different community topics in the Suitable Community discussion board. Make sure that your post is relevant to the topic that you're posting under.
Please note, if your comment or discussion thread violates any of these community guidelines, it will be removed. If you have questions or comments about your specific situation in Suitable, please feel free to reach out to your University Success partner, and we will be happy to assist you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.