Suit up Administrator Training Series
Each month, the University Success Team will be holding basic and advanced administrator trainings to assist you in learning how to become an expert in using Suitable. You are welcome to attend as many trainings as you see fit and please invite program admins that you feel would benefit (this includes, faculty, staff, and Graduate Assistants).
Suit up for 60: Basic Administrator Trainings
Topics for Basic Training include:
- Login instructions
- Dashboard overview
- Search Activities
- Create Task and Event via Activity Wizard; edit Tasks and Events
- Review validation types
- Pull event QR code
- Give manual credit to students for an activity
- View achievements
- Search students
- View student scorecard and portfolio
- View leaderboard
Sign up below!
Spring dates are still being finalized. Check back soon for updates.
Suit up for 30: Advanced Administrator Trainings
Topics for Advanced Training may include: (we will ask attendees what topics they want to learn at the beginning of the session)
- Pending completions
- Pending activity requests
- Review activity wizard
- Experience sets and Point Total Activities
- Pull completion report (activity)
- Build achievement (basic)
- Achievement Report
- Reports - completion, points, roster
- Create and use data and experience tags
- Curriculum import
- Usage of experience tags - filtering + reporting
Sign up below!
Nov 10, 2021 01:30 PM EST
Dec 2, 2021 02:30 PM EST
Please sign in to leave a comment.