Suit up Administrator Training Series
Each month, the University Success Team will be holding basic trainings as well as drop-in hours and best practices workshops. These sessions are to assist you in learning how to become an expert in using Suitable. You are welcome to attend as many sessions as you see fit.
Basic Administrator Trainings
Basic administrator trainings are best for beginners, new administrators, or those looking to refresh their Suitable skills. All administrator tiers are welcome to join including staff, faculty, graduate assistants, and student workers - please bring any questions with you as well.
Topics for Basic Training include:
- Login instructions
- Dashboard overview
- Searching Activities
- Creating Tasks and Events via the Activity Wizard
- Review validation types
- Pull event QR code
- Give manual credit to students for an activity
- View achievements
- Search students and view student scorecard and portfolio
- View leaderboard
Sign up below!
Administrator Drop-in Hours
Our drop-in hours are best for advanced Suitable users (these drop-in hours are not for student users). During the drop-in hour, a University Success Team member will be available for your questions regarding the topics below. You are welcome to drop-in at any point during the hour. *When experiencing high volume, we may limit your one-on-one time with the team member to 15 minutes.
Come to drop-in hours for help with:
- Pending completions
- Pending activity requests
- Experience sets and Point Total Activities
- Building achievements
- Reports - completion, points, student
- Using student data filters and experience tags
- The curriculum import
- Push notifications
No registration needed. Find the links below!
Best Practices Workshops
The Suitable University Success Team will be holding three best practices workshops throughout the Spring semester. These workshops are meant to be an interactive learning experience where you have the chance to try your hand at various functions and best practices during the session.
Sign up below!
Register and Find Sessions:
Tuesday, January 25
- Drop in Hour: 1:00-2:00 pm EST
- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82480708119?pwd=ZHgyOThKS2diSWxybEgvbnpRSUhXQT09 Passcode: 104802
- Basic Training: 4:00-5:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItcO2qrjsoH9yxVP1BVIrYNS9mEUvOA-44
Wednesday, February 2
- Best Practices Workshop: Start the Spring Strong 1:00-2:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIodu-tqDooH913r_NQBRagiiijRRRLGEfR
Wednesday, February 16
Basic Training: 1:00-2:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApceusrjkvEtOL6gTKmy4aJCd9V_NM1jCV
Thursday, February 17
Drop in Hour: 3:00-4:00 pm EST
Thursday, March 3
Best Practices Workshop: Sustaining Student Engagement 3:00-4:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkcOutrT4uHtbfxsAKl2ry6ssZzS3dlZOA
Wednesday, March 16
Drop in Hour: 12:00-1:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85200940148?pwd=OStwN2EvMWJDdzR2NHZzZVZoWGpmUT09 -- passcode 493239
Thursday, March 17
Basic Training: 3:00-4:00pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsd-morTwtGtWIh4slS8Wpr8NiIIjTjZ3t
Tuesday, April 5
Best Practices Workshop: Analyzing your Year-end Suitable Data 1:00-2:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrce2gqTwuHdG-_DhZs7Ye28GZJLu8kQIe
Wednesday, April 20
Basic Training: 12:00-1:00pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItf--rpjIqGNMAk19qVgWg0EqUPzTeZKPP
Thursday, April 21
Drop in Hour: 1:00-2:00 pm EST
Tuesday, May 24
- Drop in Hour: 12:00-1:00 pm EST
- Basic Training: 4:00-5:00 pm EST https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpde6srTgiHN2rkrOdi1kFT8gIP4T2ULdH
Please sign in to leave a comment.