Welcome to the Suitable Community Discussion Board! We're so happy to have you here. Use this post as a guide through the different topics you'll see on the Discussion Board, as well as which topics you'll need to log in to see.
What can I do on the Discussion Board?
On the Discussion Board, once you're signed in, you can view posts in different topics, add comments, and vote on comments made by your peers.
Not signed in? Not to worry! You'll still be able to view posts in the Engage with Peers, Suitable Community Mission & Guidelines, and Find Answers + Training topics, but you won't be able to view the Feature Requests or New Releases topics. You also won't be able to make comments or vote on other comments and posts.
What are the different topics available to me, and what's their purpose?
If you are not signed in:
- Engage with Peers: add topics that you're interested in discussing with your Suitable peers! Topics will also be added after the Suitable Events to encourage further conversation.
- Suitable Community Mission & Guidelines: learn more about the mission and guidelines of the Suitable Community & Discussion Board.
- Find Answers + Training: find + register for our upcoming Best Practices Workshops and Administrator trainings, and locate a quick guide on what to do when you need help!
If you are signed in:
- All of the above, +
- Feature Requests: have a feature request that will make your experience on Suitable better, or that you think would just be cool to see? Add it here, as well as vote on other feature requests!
- New Releases: stay up to date on all of Suitable's latest product enhancements and releases, as well as share your experience with the newest enhancements.
What do I do if I have a question about the Discussion Board?
Write a post on the Discussion Board or send us an email at email@example.com, and we'll be sure to assist!
How do I sign in to the Suitable Community Discussion Board?
It's likely that you already have an account if you've ever emailed firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have emailed us before, follow this link and complete your account, then take a look at this discussion board post to finish filling out your profile!
If you've never emailed us before, follow this link instead!
We can't wait to see you all interact on the Board soon!
Post is closed for comments.