Keep in mind...
Clustering activities is a terrific way to communicate all activities required for completion in a clear and concise way. These clusters are defined as Experience Sets. An Experience Set is an activity that's completed once a subset of other activities are completed first (e.g. workshop series, capstone requirements, mandatory surveys/forms).
Watch a video on how to cluster activities into an experience set here:
How to create an Experience Set:
1. Ensure all Events or Tasks you want to cluster have been uploaded into Suitable. You can verify this by searching for them via the Activities tab in the left-side toolbar.
2. Once those activities are in Suitable, navigate to the Activities tab on the left-side toolbar and select Create a new activity in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select Experience set as the activity type.
4. Insert a title and description for your experience set, then select "next".
5. In the Requirements tab, you will notice three sections:
- Activities is a searchable list that contains all eligible activities you can add as requirements of the Experience Set. This list does not contain activities that have an expired date.
- Requirements are the activities you have selected as requirements. All requirements must be completed to earn credit for the Experience Set.
- Options are the activities you have selected as options. If selecting options, you must indicate how many options are required to earn credit for the Experience Set.
6. You do not need to select requirements and options. An Experience Set can have options, requirements, or a combination of both. To add an activity as a requirement or an option, hover over it and select Add as requirement or Add as option.
- Below, we have an Experience Set with three requirements that must be completed and four options (two of which must be completed). A student will earn credit for this Experience Set once they complete all requirements and at least two options.
7. Once you finish adding your Experience Sets' requirements, complete the remainder of the activity wizard and approve. Refresh your browser, return to the Activities tab, and search for the Experience Set. By clicking the experience set, you will see the activities you added (as required and/or optional) to this Experience Set.
How to edit an Experience Set:
1. Search for the Experience Set you want to edit. Click the three dot ellipsis in the top right corner of the set and select Edit activity.
2. Continue to the Requirements tab to modify the requirements or options.
- To add requirements or options, hover over the activity and select Add as requirement or Add as option.
- To remove requirements or options, hover over the activity and click Remove.
4. To save your changes, click Next until you reach the end of the wizard.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.