Keep in mind...
In order to check in and record your event attendance, you will need to scan the appropriate QR code provided at the events you attend. In order to scan these QR codes, you will need our mobile app. Downloading our mobile app is free and available in the app store for both iOS and Android.
Below is information on how to check in to events:
- If you already have the app, make sure that you have the most up to date version. If not, then search “Suitable” in the app store and download it for free.
- Then open the app and enter your university email. If you have never logged in through the mobile app before and need help logging in, please review our article on signing into the mobile app.
- In the mobile app, you will see we have custom built a QR code code scanner for you. Navigate to it by tapping the QR Code icon .
- Then, all you have to do is aim the scanner at the QR code you need to scan. You'll know that you are successful when you see a success message pop up.
- As soon as you scan, you should see that activity record on your scorecard and also under your "Completed Activities" tab. If you have any questions or run into any trouble, please reach out right away to firstname.lastname@example.org.