Keep in mind...
There are three ways to ensure students can access your program:
- Student Data Feed
- Quick Add
- Manual upload process
This guide will provide instructions on how to add students through manual upload. If you're interested in automating this process, please see our guide on the Student Data Feed.
- From the Dashboard, go to Settings > User Management > Download Roster Template
- Open the Excel template.
- The required fields to import students are Username (student's non-alias email address), First Name, and Last Name.
- Once you have provided the necessary information and any other data, you wish to include, save the file and import it into Suitable through User Management.
- Under Import Users click 'Select File to Import Users'.
- You will receive an email upon completion; this email will indicate how many student accounts were added and/or updated.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.