Keep in Mind...
- These instructions are for adding pre-existing users to student organization profiles. If you are looking to add new users to your pathway, please refer to the User Management section.
- To begin the process, please contact your representative from Suitable’s University Success Team if you would like to add Student Organizations to your subscription.
- Ensure that you have the proper administrator access before starting this process.
- There are two ways to add users to student organization profiles:
- Quick Add
- Manual Import
How to add users via Quick Add
1. From a pathway associated with the organization, choose Organizations in the left-hand sidebar.
- Alternatively, you can navigate to the Organizations page from the top logo.
2. Choose the student organization profile that you need to add users for.
3. Click on 'Manage student org' under the title of the student organization.
4. Then choose 'Members' at the top of the page to manage your members.
5. Under 'Choose Import Method', select 'Add members one at a time'. This will bring you into a form to add members based on the information you have.
6. First start by adding their username utilized in an associated pathway. This will typically be their institution email address.
7. Next choose their Access and Member Roles, and Title. If you need assistance with defining these values, please refer to this article.
8. If you have additional members to add, choose 'Add Another Member +' in the bottom right, or if you don't have additional members to add, choose 'Add Member'. You've successfully added a user to a student organization profile via Quick Add!
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.