Keep in mind...
- This feature needs to be set up by a program administrator before you can fully access it. Send this article to your program administrator if your achievement shows on your LinkedIn profile as being issued by Suitable instead of your university.
- You will see this option if you have completed at least one achievement in your program's pathway.
- To share your badge to LinkedIn via the Suitable mobile app, view this article.
How to share your badge to LinkedIn
1. Sign in to Suitable at app.suitable.co.
2. From here, click on the Scorecard tab on the left side of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the Achievements section, and select a completed badge that you would like to share.
4. On the right side of the screen, click on Share. You will be brought to a panel of your Share Settings. Here, you can enable sharing and add your completed achievement to your LinkedIn profile. You'll also see a link that can be shared with anyone you'd like to give access to.
5. That's it! Great work on earning this verified achievement with Suitable!
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.