Keep in mind...
- This feature needs to be set up by a program administrator before you can fully access it. Send this article to your program administrator if your achievement shows on your LinkedIn profile as being issued by Suitable instead of your university.
- You will see this option if you have completed at least one achievement in your program's pathway.
- Suitable recommends downloading the LinkedIn app for ease of sharing.
- To share your badge to LinkedIn via the Suitable web app, view this article.
How to share your badge to LinkedIn
1. Sign in to the Suitable App.
2. From here, click on the icon in the bottom right corner and then click on achievements.
3. Next, navigate to your completed achievements.
4. Click on the Achievement you would like to share and then click "share" in the top right corner.
5. You will be brought to a panel of your Share Settings. Here, you can enable sharing and add your completed achievement to your LinkedIn profile. You'll also see a link that can be shared with anyone you'd like to give access to.
6. You'll be redirected to LinkedIn. Click "save" and see your badge!
7.That's it! Great work on earning this verified achievement with Suitable!
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.