Keep in mind...
You are able to edit your account information, such as your name, preferred contact email, and password, on both the mobile app and the web app.
Below are the instructions on how to update your account information via the mobile app:
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the settings page.
- Then tap "Account" under the "Profile" section.
- To edit your account information, tap any field not marked with a lock symbol () as these fields cannot be changed.
- Once you are finished making any necessary changes, tap the update button. If no errors appear when it is finished updating, you have successfully changed your account information.
- Any changes you make will immediately be visible on both the mobile and web applications for you and any other user who may be viewing your profile.
- If your program utilizes Single Sign On (meaning you log-in to Suitable through your University's portal), then you will not be able to update your University portal password via this page. You will have to update your password from your University's portal.