Keep in mind...
Any Achievement can be found on the web and mobile app. Badge and Achievement are interchangeable terms.
How to view achievement requirements on the mobile app:
- Once you log in, navigate to the Dashboard
- You can also navigate to Settings on the toolbar and select Achievements.
- You should be able to scroll through your Featured, Milestone, and Completed achievements. You will see a progress bar for each achievement indicating your percentage complete.
- Select an achievement to view its requirements. Once you open an achievement, you will see its title, description, your progress percentage, and tabs displaying all requirements, including those already completed.
- Within the Requirements tab, you will see a list of activities; each displays its title, applied competencies, point total, and number of requirements if it's an Experience Set.
- From this list, you can select activities to view their requirements. For further assistance, refer to the support article Viewing Experience Set requirements on the mobile app.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.