Keep in mind...
In lieu of a requirement to complete specific activities, you may instead be required to earn a total amount of points overall or in a given level and/or competency. You may choose to complete any eligible activity to earn points towards the requirement. Point Total Activity progress can be found on the web and mobile app. To learn how to view the Point Total Activity on the web, review this article.
How to view Point Total Activity progress on the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Activities page
- You can search for the Point Total Activity in the search bar by name and select the one you are looking for. To filter by Point Total Activity, navigate to the search bar , select Filter , Activity Type, Total Point Activity, and save.
- You will see your progress in the gray bar.
- In the Completed tab, you will see any activities you completed that count towards your points requirement and in the Recommended tab, all eligible activities to complete for points.
- As you earn points for activities within that set, your progress bar and points value will increase.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.