Keep in mind...
- To begin the process, please contact your representative from Suitable's University Success Team if you would like to add Qualtrics to your subscription.
- You must have access to a Qualtrics account with API Access.
- Your Suitable representative will walk you through the process, but this article will assist you in preparing for that walk-through.
To Integrate a Qualtrics Account:
1. Contact your representative from Suitable's University Success Team.
2. When you meet with your Suitable representative, they will ask you to log in to your Suitable account and navigate to Settings. Select Integration.
3. You will need to gather your username, API URL, and Token from your Qualtrics account
- To find your Username:
- From your Qualtrics Account, navigate to Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the Recent Logins table.
- Copy the text in the User column and paste it into the "Username" field of Suitable.
- To find your API URL:
- From your Qualtrics account, copy the website's URL up until the first "/".
- Paste that into the "API URL" field in Suitable.
- To find your Token:
- From your Qualtrics account, navigate to Account Settings
- Go to the Qualtrics IDs sub-tab
- Find the API section and copy the Token
- If a token is not there, you may need to click "Generate Token"
- If you do not have the access to generate a token, you will need to request Qualtrics API access from your University's IT Department or Qualtrics Administrator.
4. Once you have entered the 3 fields, click Add in Suitable
- Now, you are ready to begin linking surveys in Qualtrics!
5. Create a new Task in Suitable. Within the Validation tab, select Yes for "Does this activity require a survey to be completed?"
6. To integrate a survey, you must Set Survey Embedded Data in Qualtrics
- Go to your Qualtrics account
- Select the survey of interest
- Navigate to Survey flow > add new element > embedded data
- Enter 3 items: activityId, emplId, profileId > Save flow
- These items are case sensitive
- This is how we match the survey completion records we receive from Qualtrics with a student/activity in our database.
- Once complete, click Save flow and Publish survey