Keep in mind...
- You have the option to filter activities by competency, level, experience tag, or type of activity.
- Filtering allows you to personalize your activity search.
- To filter for activities on the mobile app, click here.
How to filter for activities on the web app
1. Navigate to the Activities tab on the sidebar.
2. Below the search bar, you will see drop-down menus labeled Competency, Types, Experience Tags (if included), and Levels.
3. Click your desired drop-down menu to filter by. Any labels included within that drop-down menu will populate.
4. Select which tag you want to filter by and click Save. Any activity tagged to that filter will populate.
- Note: You can select tags across different categories. For example, you can filter by an experience tag, a competency, and a level. Any activity attached to all three will appear.
- Note: To remove the tags, tap Clear filter within the category(ies) selected.