To begin the process, please contact your representative from Suitable’s University Success Team if you would like to add Student Organizations to your subscription.
Keep in mind…
- You will need to have institutional organization administrator access to add a new student organization.
To create a new student organization:
1. Click on your program’s logo in the top left corner of Suitable and choose your program’s institutional organization.
2. Click ‘Add New Organization’ in the top right corner.
3. Once in the organization creation wizard, upload a profile image for the organization. Then, enter the organization name.
4. Enter information for at least one section. These sections are customizable. We recommend adding at least 2 sections:
- Other sections could include: a link to an officer update survey, a link to upcoming events, and a resource link library, but you can add whichever sections you think would be valuable to those who are interested in the organization.
- Sections can also be made private by clicking on the three dots option in the bottom left and choosing ‘Make Section Private View.'
- Only students who have been authenticated with a Suitable sign-in can see sections that have been made private.
5. After adding at least one section to the organization, choose ‘Save Organization’ at the bottom.
6. Navigate to the program logo in the top left corner of Suitable and choose the program dashboard that you would like to link this organization to.
7. Choose the Organizations tab on the left sidebar and search for your newly created organization. On the organization card, click ‘Link to your pathway’ to make it visible to students within this pathway. Students should now be able to view and interact with this student organization.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.