Keep in mind...
- Global administrators can remove credit from any student and any activity. Other admins can also remove credit based on their role. Review the tiered administrative access levels here.
- Initiating a credit removal allows you to select which students should not have credit for an activity via manual selection or batch import.
How to remove student credit from activities:
1. From the Dashboard, navigate to the Activities tab.
2. Search for your desired activity using the provided search bar.
3. Navigate to the activity you are interested in and click on the three dots. Choose Remove Credit.
4. You will be redirected to a remove credit wizard that looks identical to our Give Credit feature.
5. You may select the individual students who should have credit removed, or choose 'Import' at the top and import a list of student email addresses to have credit removed.
6. Each option allows you to provide a reason for the credit removal to students at the top of the credit wizard. Students are notified via email about the credit removal, and the message you provide here will be listed in the email.
7. Then, click Remove Credit.
8. After removing credit, you will receive an Activity Credit Decision message with an overview of the number of students that credit was removed for, along with the number of students who were on the list but did not have credit.
9. Students will also receive an email notifying them that credit has been removed. The email will contain the reason provided as well as the contact information of the administrator who removed the credit.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at email@example.com.