Keep in mind...
This article provides direction on managing previously submitted submission-type activities and viewing reflection-type activities. If you are looking for instructions on completing an activity, see this article.
1. You can only manage completed submissions on the web.
2. To view your submissions, visit your Scorecard on the web app. You will see a section labeled Portfolio where your submissions will be located.
3. To manage your submissions, go to the Portfolio tab on the left-side toolbar. When you hover over a portfolio item, you will see options to delete , edit , and download .
4. In the Edit window, you can change out the portfolio item, title, and description. You can also update the privacy settings for that item. Toggle the slider depending on whether you would like the portfolio item to be viewable by the public. To preview your edits, click Next.
- If you wish for your portfolio item not to be viewable by the public, find the question "Do you want this to be viewable by the public?" above the Cancel and Next buttons. Click the toggle to switch to no.
5. Once you are in the preview page and ready to proceed, select
- You can add additional documents as Independent Work to your portfolio. View this article for Adding Independent Work to your Portfolio.
1. To view the reflections you submit, visit your Scorecard on the web app. You can click into each competency to view activities completed under each. To see your reflection(s), expand the activity by pressing the arrow on the right-hand side of the activity. You will see a section for Reflection in all of the activities you wrote a reflection for.
If you have additional questions, chat with us below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.