Suitable has many reporting options for administrators, ranging from student points summaries to badge completions. This guide will briefly introduce you to each type of report you can pull in Suitable and where you can find them.
Keep in mind… these reports will be automatically emailed to you upon your request. If you need a report that isn’t listed here, please email your University Success team and we can request a custom report.
All reports related to user (i.e. student) progress are located under the User Management tab in your Settings. These reports include:
- Completions Report: displays the number of completions a user has towards each competency, as well as each level.
- Points Report: displays the number of points a user has earned towards each competency, as well as each level.
- Individual Completions Report: displays the individual tasks and events that have been completed or attended by individual users.
- Roster List: displays the students that have been added to your Suitable site.
Within the Activities Tab you are able to pull two types of Curriculum reports:
- Curriculum Report with Completions: This report will provide an export of all activities (curriculum) within your pathway, with all the details of each activity in addition to the number of completions each activity has. This is a helpful report to pull when you would like to know which activities are the most popular/are the most successful.
- Curriculum Report without Completions: This report will provide an export of all activities (curriculum) within your pathway, with all the details of each activity, without completions. This is helpful for when you would like to update existing activities and need access to the activity IDs.
Achievement, or Badge Reports
To view how users are progressing in your achievements, or badges, you can pull an Achievement Report or a Batch Achievement Report.
- Achievement Report: In the Achievements tab click on the vertical three ellipses for the achievement you’d like to pull the report for. This report will display which users have either achieved or are progressing towards achieving your badge. This report is also useful for determining how many activities a user needs to complete a badge.
- Batch Achievement Report: In the Achievements tab, click 'Get achievements report from current search' to see a report on all progress from students in all badges.
Activity Completion Reports
To view how many users attended an event or completed a task, as well as the date the activity was completed, you can pull an Activity Completion Report. This report can be pulled from the Activities tab, in the activity you're interested in.
To view how many students have RSVPed to an event, you can click on the specific event within the activity stream and you will see how many students plan to attend in the event details. You also have the option to pull an RSVP report which will give you more detailed information about who specifically has RSVPed. You can do this by clicking on the vertical ellipses on the right hand side of an event tile, and then clicking "Pull RSVP report."
These reports allow you dive deeper into the approval process and quickly evaluate which students need assistance. Both of these reports can be pulled from the Approvals tab. to see which students are waiting for their activities to be approved, and also see a complete list of approvals and denials for an activity.
- Pending Completions Report: This report shows which activities are waiting to be approved by an admin.
- Approvals and Denials Report: This report shows a complete list of approvals and denials for students.
If you don’t see the report type you need listed here, reach out to your University Success team and we can assist you.